Journey Person Automotive Technician
Meidl Honda is growing & we are seeking a highly motivated Journeyperson Automotive Technician to join our team!
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- Skills required to perform all mechanical duties including diagnostics and electrical.
- A proven track record with the drive and ambition to take your career to the next level.
- An enthusiasm for teamwork, sincere customer service and automobiles.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- A desire to grow with a growing automotive group.
The Candidate must:
- Have a valid class 5 drivers license
- Provide their own tools
Here’s what we offer:
- Exceptional income potential: Your talent & hard work will be rewarded handsomely.
- Comprehensive group benefits insurance: We know protection for you and your family is important.
- Industry leading technology and equipment: We give you the tools to be successful.
- Opportunities for growth & advancement: The RM Auto Group is ever growing with the most recent additions of Nissan Commercial Vehicles & Infiniti Saskatoon.
- Management support: We provide ongoing training to help you reach your full potential.
- State of the art facilities & excellent locations: You can open the door to your customers with pride & confidence, knowing that you can offer them the best automotive ownership experience possible.
A criminal record check and drivers abstract are required.
If you would like to work with a dynamic team & enjoy a challenge, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply online.